Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Grilled cheese and very loud thunderstorms.

I know you can’t hear it, but we’ve got some VERY LOUD THUNDERSTORMS rolling through here right now! This is our first real rainfall in months and I hope we get drenched. I love it. For your possible interest here’s what’s happening courtesy of Weather.com. The bright red star denotes Howdygram headquarters, and if you zoom in a little I’ll be glad to wave.
I’m baking a loaf of homemade low-carb bread as I write this post and pondering a nice grilled cheese sandwich for dinner, although I’d be willing to bet nobody except me really gives a crap.

Some breaking political news from San Diego! Apparently Bob Filner, who serves as the city’s mayor and highest-ranking serial sex offender, has completed two weeks of “intensive therapy” to cure him of the need to harrass, grope and assault women.
Unfortunately, when Filner got back to the office he discovered that his chief of staff had changed the locks, the entire city council has called for his immediate resignation and a recall effort was underway to collect 100,000 signatures and force a new election. I think it’s safe to assume that just about everybody thinks this assclown is greasier than a $2 hamburger. And that brings me to one final point of interest. It seems that the fine people at Hooters can’t stand this jerk, either, because Filner has been banned from all of their San Diego restaurants for disrespecting women. Check it out!
Thank you for reading this. I need that grilled cheese sandwich now.

No comments: