Sunday, August 11, 2013

Introducing braised camel turds in tomato sauce.

I don’t know if any of you care or not, but here’s what I did today.
  1. Discovered at 4:30 a.m. why it’s never a good idea to eat an entire bowl of low-carb chocolate frosting as a TV snack (please refer News Flash #4 in last night’s post). Thank God for Imodium.
  2. Enjoyed a nice buffet lunch at Cafe Greek with Sam. Today’s memorable entrees included a lot of tasty gyros meat, baked fish with teeny sesame seeds, marinated cabbage and braised camel turds in tomato sauce. Sam says they were the best camel turds EVER.
  3. Slept through round four of the PGA Championship because I really didn’t give a crap who won. (It was eventually Jason Dufner by two strokes. BFD.)
In addition to all of the above, I also downloaded a few more new fonts, which brings my total collection to somewhere around 19,850.
Incidentally, if any of you ever covet the fonts I post here on the Howdygram please don’t hesitate to let me know. They’re mostly all available online for free and I’d be glad to send them to you. Yes! You, too, can own the world’s largest font collection! Operators are standing by to take your call!

And now it’s finally time for dinner. Because it’s already after 7 p.m. and time’s flying, Sam and I are leaning towards a bunch of leftovers for the sake of expediency. Also because we love leftovers. With a side order of green olives.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments: