Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fog, drizzle and pondering breakfast.

Happy Saturday morning from the depths of north Texas, where it’s 46° with dense fog and drizzle, perfect weather for staying in bed (and remaining unconscious) for as many hours as possible. I won’t waste your time complaining about today’s crappy forecast, however, because by mid-week we’re expecting temperatures near 80° with a 60% chance of THUNDERSTORMS. Apparently somebody forgot to tell God that it’s January.

I’m considering a nice big slab of cheesecake for breakfast. I baked one last night (my favorite Easy No-Crust Low-Carb Cheesecake recipe) but didn’t get around to eating any of it because I was way too full from the leftover Five-Minute Stupid Soup I had for dinner. Under the circumstances, and because it’s far too lousy outside to venture to Denny’s for Senior Scrambled Eggs, cheesecake for breakfast is an excellent idea. The sooner the better, actually. Once a person starts pondering cheesecake it’s almost impossible to write a coherent Howdygram post.

Maybe I’ll try going back to bed first. I’m almost as tired as I am hungry.

No comments: