Thursday, March 24, 2011

Let there be light.

Thursday’s bright spot: MY NEW FLAMELESS CANDLES WERE DELIVERED TODAY. Seriously, these things are just amazing! They’re made of real wax, they flicker, they’ve got a light vanilla scent and nobody would ever know you don’t have genuine candles dripping all over the house. And the best part is, I got a box of six from Wal-Mart.com for only $18, which is a fraction of what you’d pay anywhere else. (Kirkland’s sells them for $7.99 each.) I just finished installing all the AAA batteries and by the time Sam gets home from work tonight the house will be lit up like a brothel so we can watch our “People’s Court” reruns by candlelight. We’re livin’ da vida loca here at Club Meds.
I can’t think of anything else to write about so I think I’ll spend some time working in the master bedroom closet. I’m replacing all the hangers. Honest.

No comments: