Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The big Tuesday hoo-hah.

There’s so much happening here today I almost don’t know where to begin, but I’ll give it my best shot! First, I just spent an hour redesigning certain elements of the Howdygram. As you scroll around the page you’ll notice our new banner, new navigation links and assorted other graphics. I know you’ll find this as exciting as I do. Second, I’m expecting a delivery of bread machine mixes this afternoon from The Prepared Pantry.

Wow. I guess that’s about it.

In case you’ve been losing sleep over this, here’s an update on Sam’s black stretchy pants (see post). Even after reporting this incident to Mesquite police detectives, offering a substantial $25 reward and promising the thief complete amnesty, SAM’S MISSING PANTS ARE STILL NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. The only possible explanation is that our housecleaning crew took them home as a souvenir, although with very little effort they could have found other items of much greater value, such as my collection of melamine soup bowls, the tape dispenser on my desk or Sam’s carousel horse statue. (I’d actually be willing to gift-wrap the horse statue for them.)

And now I think I’ll go back to bed for a while so I won’t look like a zombie all day. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: