Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The big fence adventure continues, day two.

Installation is moving quickly today, for which I’m exceptionally grateful because I had no sleep last night and would like to take a nap as soon as the hammering ends. Here are three images of this morning’s accomplishments.
For those of you wondering why I didn’t sleep last night, this time it was a double whammy: 1) peripheral neuropathy in my left hand, which feels like electric shocks running through my wrist and fingers all night long; and 2) relentless heartburn, which might be the result of a fish dinner from Long John Silver’s or the latest additions to my ever-expanding list of daily medications. I recently began taking Neurpath-B for neuropathy and Niacin for high triglycerides, and I can’t tell yet if they’re interacting with any of the other drugs I take. (Long John Silver’s is still my prime suspect, however.)

And now, for those of you who can’t make it to Will and Kate’s wedding, there’s still time to load up on the following essential souvenirs.
Pictured above are a commemorative refrigerator from GE and a set of limited-edition Pez dispensers that are being auctioned on e-Bay through April 17. If you’re a crafty type, you can also knit your own royal wedding (see below). The instruction book from Ivy Press lets you remember the big day with yarn.
Thank you for reading this and pass the crumpets.

No comments: