Friday, April 1, 2011

Good morning to April fools everywhere.

Hiya. I’m here again at the crack of dawn because I slept like a rock and woke up early. I also had a night of very weird dreams, which probably can be attributed to the movie Sam and I watched before we went to bed last night ... The Men Who Stare at Goats, an off-the-wall military comedy from 2009 with a gang of my favorite actors. Pictured below are George Clooney, Jeff Bridges, Ewan McGregor, Kevin Spacey and a goat.
I won’t go into any plot details except to mention the movie contained lots of bizarre storylines and images that apparently didn’t get out of my head before I fell asleep last night. As a result I dreamed about people, places and pets that hadn’t been in my consciousness for DECADES. I woke up at 5:15 positive that I’d been neglecting my cat and even got out of bed to look for him. Except I haven’t owned a cat for 25 years.

That was definitely an April Fool’s joke on ME.

I should go back to bed for a while. More later.

No comments: