Saturday, April 14, 2012

Crushing news from the bowels of Howdygramland.

I don’t really know how to break this story so I’ll just blurt it out. Candy manufacturer Just Born, Inc., has announced that Mike and Ike have decided to split up. And in a quirky advertising tactic to revive interest in their 72-year-old product, Just Born is hinting at GAY DIVORCE.
Apparently Mike plans to work on his music and Ike wants to work on his art, and their separation is being promoted through new packaging, funny YouTube videos and goofy billboards. Here are two of the aforementioned funny videos for your possible interest … the first was produced by Just Born staff, the second shows reactions from teens on the street.





On a personal note, I’m devastated by the news because my long-standing affection for Mike and Ike made me what I am today. Diabetic.

No comments: