Monday, April 9, 2012

Life just doesn’t offer enough opportunities to eat cold pink soup.

Before I get busy folding sheets I thought I’d provide a live update from the Howdygram’s Manischewitz beet borscht cam … my delivery is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon via UPS! This is positively thrilling on a number of different levels, including: 1) I haven’t had beet borscht for at least 10 years; 2) beet borscht is fun and tasty; and 3) when you add sour cream it turns PINK, and life just doesn’t offer enough opportunities to eat cold pink soup!
You, too, should be eating beet borscht. You can buy it in your local market or order yours online here, like I do. Thank you.

I’m annoyed to report that every day I seem to creep a little farther away from retirement. Out of the blue I landed yet another new website client today, the owners of a wedding venue in South Carolina. As soon as I get the go-ahead I’ll send them my standard contract to sign. And as long as I’m on the subject, you can check out the new website I launched last week for Gardenia’s Custom Cakes & Catering. Like it?

A quick reminder ... the new season of “Deadliest Catch” premiers Tuesday night on the Discovery Channel, where you can enjoy all the daffy hijinks of crab fishermen on the Bering Sea. This series is best viewed in high-definition, so please take advantage of this advance notice to run out and buy yourself a fancy new TV if you don’t already have one. I also strongly recommend wearing warm socks. Seriously.
Thanks so much for stopping by tonight.

No comments: