Monday, April 16, 2012

Rolling laundry carts and Lane beats the crap out of snotty Pete Campbell.

Can we talk about GORGEOUS SUGAR-FREE DESSERTS for a minute? I just ordered a couple of wonderful products from Amazongorgeous sugar-free cookies and gorgeous sugar-free petit fours by Wisconsin Cheeseman! (You know, one of those fancy-schmancy food companies like Swiss Colony or Figi’s.) I’m so excited about I might have to hang out on the lawn waiting for UPS. Sam can slide my meals under the front door.
Holy crap. Do you want to eat these as much as I do?

And if gorgeous sugar-free desserts aren’t exciting enough, Sam just put together my NEW ROLLING LAUNDRY CART (see post). It’s even better than I expected. This thing is extremely huge and extremely well made, and Sam even commented it’s the nicest “assembly required” product he’s ever been required to assemble. Glorioski! I think I’ll go stuff it with bath towels.

From the world of meaningless foods, a couple of months ago Kraft introduced their “MilkBite” bar, a weird new breakfast thing that combines milk & granola into a product that sort of looks like a big bland dog biscuit. Enter “Mel,” MilkBite’s unassuming food mascot, who’s awkward, slightly weird and confused about life. Think Woody Allen. Part milk and part granola, Mel finds himself on an agonizing life rollercoaster as he attempts to integrate with society. The Howdygram hopes you’ll enjoy the following three Mel-centered commercials.







I’m starving so I think I’ll go toast myself an English muffin and watch last night’s amazing episode of “Mad Men” for the second time, during which Lane shocks the hell out of everybody in the room and beats the crap out of snotty Pete Campbell.
Thank you for reading this.

No comments: