Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fudge is the best crap on earth, especially when it arrives in a six-pack.

It’s my official Sunday night quiet time here at Howdygram headquarters. Sam’s out of town, I’ve watched this week’s episodes of “Real Housewives of New Jersey” and “Mad Men,” and I’m getting ready to inject insulin and take a fistful of pills. Is this a great life, or what? In case you care, for dinner I had gefilte fish with horseradish, a hunk of sugar-free cake with chocolate frosting and two cups of hot & sour soup with a bunch of cubed tofu. In that order. (Sometimes I want dessert in the middle of my meal. Get over it.)

News flash. I just subscribed to Smucker’s Sugar Free Hot Fudge on Amazon and my first six jars will be here by Wednesday! This is fantastic on a number of different levels, but mostly because: 1) it’s sometimes hard to find this product in a retail store; and 2) fudge is the best crap on earth, especially when it arrives in a six-pack.
I think I’d better straighten up the kitchen and get myself to bed early tonight. Thank you for reading this. Seriously.

No comments: