Sunday, May 5, 2013

It’s Cinco de Mayo, that popular annual Mexican mayonnaise festival.

Good morning! Before I begin another column of meaningless crapola I would like to acknowledge CINCO DE MAYO, that popular annual Mexican mayonnaise festival. Mazel tov, pass the salsa and yee-haw to all of you.
Sam and I will celebrate today with a private lunch fiesta at Cafe Greek. We decided to avoid Tex-Mex food for two reasons: 1) that’s what everybody else in Dallas is eating today; and 2) Tex-Mex is way too “carby” for an observant senior citizen diabetic person like yours truly. Also, I love Cafe Greek’s baked mystery fish and handicapped parking.

Now that I give this some serious consideration I’m convinced that four hours of sleep is insufficient and I should probably just go back to bed for a while. Shalom.

No comments: