Friday, May 31, 2013

I just ran out of sugar-free barbecue sauce. Other than that, life is perfect.

Ah, Friday. Everything is swell at Howdygram headquarters tonight, not counting my sick toe, another round of monster tornadoes in Oklahoma, stage three emergency water restrictions kick in tomorrow for all of north Texas and I just ran out of sugar-free barbecue sauce. Other than that, life is perfect. I even made low-carb biscuits for dinner!

In case you haven’t seen this adorable wedding photo anywhere else on the Internet I thought I’d post it tonight for your possible interest. The photographer was J. Quinn Miller from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, who conspired with the groom who “loves dinosaurs.” They asked the entire bridal party to run towards the camera screaming, after which Miller Photoshopped the Tyrannosaurus into the background. Holy crap, I love this.
Sam just called to let me know he’s on his way home from work. This is excellent news for a variety of reasons, but mostly because Sam is fun and life is always better when he’s hanging out at Howdygram headquarters. To celebrate I just cut up a nice big pineapple for him. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: