Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Today’s big hoo-hah: The Howdygram gets a makeover!

Holy crap, people … check out the Howdygram’s FACE LIFT! Today’s changes include a redesigned banner, a resurrected cow face from last year, eliminating the background pattern and wider columns overall. I’m so damn happy I’d do a cartwheel if I wasn’t a useless senior citizen with lousy knees and a cane! (Also because I’d probably pass out and end up on the floor for five hours without pickles & biscuits or the remote, waiting for Sam to get home from work.) In any event, enjoy our makeover. Personally, I love it.

For those of you who expressed your concern (thank you) and even if you didn’t, Howdygram headquarters survived some big, noisy weather on Tuesday afternoon. Fortunately, the Dallas metro area didn’t get anything nearly as bad as Oklahoma the day before, i.e., no tornadoes, no Buick-size hail and nobody screaming “Auntie Em.” We just got a series of very large thunderstorms with plenty of desperately-needed rain. Our lawn looks gorgeous. I’d post a picture but it’s almost 8:30 p.m. and I’m running out of daylight. Maybe tomorrow.

I have to eat something now because my blood sugar is 56 and I feel like crap. I’ll try to post again after dinner, although I also plan to finish watching Her Night of Romance (1924), a terrific silent romantic comedy with Ronald Colman and Constance Talmadge.
I’m not usually a big fan of silent movies but this one turned out to be entertaining and adorable. Plus I’m crazy about Ronald Colman and I’d probably enjoy him in damn near ANYTHING. Thank you for reading this.