Friday, December 16, 2011

Eating cake for dinner and other incredible things.

Happy Friday from Howdygram headquarters. I wasn’t planning to write another post tonight but so many truly incredible things have happened here today that I feel compelled to share the news. I almost don’t know where to begin but a simple list would probably be appropriate.

Incredible Thing #1. Our handyman showed up this afternoon to do a couple of projects for us. If anything ever requires grout, caulk or spackle, Gary’s the dude to call. He’s the undisputed Spackle King of Texas. You can check out his stunning website here. Three guesses who designed it. (Me.)

Incredible Thing #2. I updated the Howdygram’s banner and graphics a little while ago. Tell your friends.

Incredible Thing #3. I’m having cake for dinner tonight with a side dish of mashed potatoes. (I try to include a vegetable whenever possible.)

Upon closer examination it’s possible that these things may not be exciting to anybody but me so I apologize profusely if you feel cheated, robbed, disappointed, despondent, sick to your stomach or led astray. No kidding.

I only have one comment about today’s preliminary hearing in the Jerry Sandusky case ... HE’S GOING TO FRY FOR THIS and I’ll bet all the coaches and university officers who looked the other way wind up in prison right alongside him. Holy crap, what a disgusting train wreck.

Oy. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: