Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thought for the day ... hang ‘em high.

Our Sunday morning picture-hanging event is a little strained as I write this post. Sam absolutely hates doing this and there’s not much I can do or say to make it better ... I have a few new pieces that need to be hung and Sam’s the only one who can hang them. Personally, I think he was either frightened by a hammer as a small child or an unpleasant episode with his “ex” scarred him for life, because there’s no other rational explanation for the expression on his face … especially since he actually does a damn good job and everything is always perfect when he’s done. (I’m staying out of his way right now.)

I’ll take a few photos when we’re finished. Feel free to amuse yourself with other activities in the meantime.

I’m having a prescription crisis. On Friday I submitted an online refill request with Wal-Mart for my injectable diabetes medication, and the store called a couple of hours later to tell me “Blue Cross says it’s too soon” and they can’t refill it until Tuesday, December 13. Problem is, I only have two doses left … which means I have to run out before I can get more. This sounds idiotic to me and also mighty risky. Since I believe Wal-Mart’s story Ill have to contact somebody at Blue Cross tomorrow and find out what’s going on because I don’t think there should be an issue if you order a refill three measly days before you run out. Holy crap.

I think it’s lunch time in Howdygramland. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: