Monday, December 19, 2011

Why I’m glad I don’t live in Amarillo.

We’ve had a considerable amount of weather around here today, primarily heavy rain and a few non-frightening thunderstorms. I suppose I should be thankful I don’t live anywhere near Amarillo, however, because they’re being slammed by a blizzard that’s dumping up to two feet of snow. At least we don’t have to shovel rain here in the Dallas area, and I know I’ll be able to get to Kroger tomorrow to buy some groceries.

Before I tackle the hot news story du jour, please allow me to post the following photo of transgender doofus Chaz Bono (on left) with an old and terrifying Richard Simmons, who appears to be spray-painting the front half of his head. (Note to Richard: this is NOT your best look.)
As for the aforementioned hot news story, apparently Chaz and fiancée Jennifer Elia (see right) have announced the end of their engagement. They became engaged earlier this year on a reality show following a six-year relationship, during which Chaz was mostly a semi-attractive female with blonde hair until she he underwent a sex change “transition” in 2010 to become an unattractive, overweight dude in a size 48-short suit. This is confusing on so many levels I almost can’t wrap my head around it. I mean, is Jennifer Elia straight or gay?

Time for dinner. I’m leaning towards a can of bean soup and a couple of sugar-free cookies, although I might be convinced to change my mind if somebody wants to come over with a large bag of Chinese food. You have 15 minutes to respond here. Thank you.

No comments: