Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Thursday evening postscript.

Yo, Howdygramsters! I thought I’d share a pair of fabulous video clips that I discovered tonight. First, here’s President Obama’s amazing stand-up comedy routine at the White House correspondents’ dinner, where he rips into Donald Trump, Michelle Bachmann and that stupid “birther” issue. I’m positive Obama could do this as a second career after he serves another term as president.



And now ... the most awkward “Wheel of Fortune” moment EVER.



And finally, I discovered another incredible sugar-free product this week … DaVinci Sugar-Free Syrups to jazz up your coffee, cold drinks and desserts. They sell about 30 amazing gourmet flavors (all available with or without sugar) and you can order them on DaVinci’s website. I bought the sugar-free Egg Nog flavor (see photo at right) so I can make myself a few festive milkshakes during the holidays. Other flavors include Caramel, English Toffee, Irish Creme, Chocolate, Marshmallow, Kahlua and every imaginable kind of fruit. DaVinci Syrup is also sold by Amazon.com but Amazon’s prices are actually higher. I have no idea why.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: