Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gloriosky ... it’s raining!

Half an hour ago I woke up to the awesome sound of water beating against the windows. Sure looks like the Weather.com bozos weren’t lying to us this time … they predicted rain and we actually GOT it! The map below offers incontrovertible proof, and the bright red star indicates Howdygram headquarters in Mesquite. I’m the one drinking lemonade with my face smooshed against the window. (Please feel free to wave so I’ll know you’re watching.)
Depending what time the rain finally ends today maybe Sam and I will have a chance to get out for a while and “do lunch” at one of our favorite restaurants ... Mariano’s Hacienda or dim sum at Hong Kong Royal. I’m actually hungry enough to go RIGHT NOW, although I might not have much luck convincing Sam because it’s 6 a.m., he’s sound asleep and nothing’s open. That being said, I suppose I’ll take this opportunity to go back to bed and enjoy the sound of the rain for a few more hours. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: