Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Wednesday night shopping retrospective.

As promised, here’s a quick recap of my excellent, successful and altogether fulfilling shopping excursion to Garden Ridge. Keep in mind, this is the first time I’ve set foot in Garden Ridge in three years, mostly because the store is roughly the size of South Dakota and difficult to navigate when you have to shlep around with a cane. Lately, however, I’ve been feeling quite mobile and spunky, and spunky people are willing to try just about ANYTHING.

So here’s what I bought: 1) two gorgeous throw pillows and a 5 x 7 super-fluffy dark brown shag accent rug for the family room; 2) a bright red brocade throw pillow for the master bedroom; 3) a red chenille fringed throw; and 4) assorted fabulous snacks for Sam. The fringed throw and assorted fabulous snacks are illustrated below.
As I write this post Sam has joined me here in the study with a bag of the Snyder’s nibblers and a quart of Perrier. He’s in honey mustard heaven, and I put him there.

I’ll be home all day today waiting for Macy’s so please send an email if you want to stop by for a couple of Pirouettes. Thank you.

No comments: