Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Perfect weather for sitting on the patio with a book and chocolate milk.

Show of hands. Anybody ever tried a snack called Popcorners? I just ordered some from Amazon.com after reading a pile of five-star reviews. Apparently this stuff tastes exactly like real popcorn except it’s healthy and cheap. I especially like cheap. Amazon sells a dozen 5-ounce bags for $15 with free shipping, which is almost $9 less than the manufacturer’s website. Popcorners come in a bunch of flavors like Butter, Cheesy JalapeƱo, Caramel and Kettle; I ordered ordinary Butter because I always gravitate towards the classics. Another good example would be Oscar Mayer baloney.

Incidentally, I’m expecting my Popcorners delivery on Thursday if you’d like to come over and split a bag with me. I’ll even make Marcytinis.
We’re having some lovely weather this week in case you’re interested ... sunny, temperatures in the 70s and 80s, and an insignificant chance of thunderstorms on Friday afternoon. Mostly this is perfect for sitting on the patio with a book and chocolate milk. I’m almost done reading my Clifton Webb biography; Myrna Loy is next. I have enough sugar-free Nesquik in stock to last through both.
Don’t forget about Thursday; send an email if you’re coming over. Say hi to the family for me, okay?

No comments: