Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Movies, sugar-free brownies and a Tuesday morning shopping spree.

For the moment it appears that I’ve got an issue going on with insomnia so I thought I’d hang out in the study for a while and horse around with the Howdygram. I’ve also been SHOPPING, and my Tuesday morning purchases appear below. In case you care, they include two bottles of Downy Unstopables in their “lush” scent, a set of four Margaret Rutherford DVDs, a dozen boxes of Lipton Chicken Noodle Cup-a-Soup and a serrated stainless steel pie server from Amazon.com plus half a dozen furnace filters from FiltersFast as a thoughtful little present for Sam. This is the same website where I buy replacement water filters for the icemaker in our refrigerator. (Check out their prices sometime.) I almost ordered a box Atkins snack bars from Wal-Mart.com but changed my mind at the last minute because there’s no point getting carried away. I already have a bunch of these in the pantry.
It’s practically 3 a.m. and I’m still wide awake. This is crazy. I think I’ll have to migrate into the family room and watch a movie with a sugar-free brownie. I’d much rather watch a movie with Sam but he’s been asleep since midnight. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: