Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine’s Day wish from Sam, Marcy and “Pork Chop” the Flying Pig.

Once again the Howdygram is first in line to wish y’all a Happy Valentine’s Day even though Sam and I don’t celebrate this holiday because it’s contrived, drippy, manipulative, insincere and altogether meaningless. But personal opinions aside, we hope yours is lovely and you get all the stupid overpriced loot you’ve been hoping for. Seriously.
In case you’re interested, the gigantic family-size canisters of Manischewitz potato pancake mix I was expecting from Amazon.com didn’t show up yesterday as promised and I’m trying really hard to deal with the crushing disappointment. My next best guess for a delivery date is Thursday, judging from a cryptic email update I received from the shipper a couple of hours ago. In the meantime I’m eating cake. Cake is good.

I’ll be back later with another exciting post. Thank you for reading this.

P.S. Whitney Houston is still dead.

No comments: