Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sock-folding party starts at 8. Reservations suggested.

I just got home from the salon and feel absolutely STUNNING. Okay, maybe that’s an overstatement. I actually feel slightly less frumpy than I did a couple of hours ago. I got a nice haircut and my eyebrows waxed at Vince’s in Garland and then drove around for a few minutes to enjoy the 80° weather. That’s my entire Thursday in a nutshell except for eating leftover fake canned meat for lunch and watching an exceptionally funny movie: The Guardsman (1931) with Alfred Lunt, Lynn Fontanne and Roland Young. This was the film version of their hit Broadway comedy from 1924 and I definitely want to see it again. Maybe even tonight right after “Project Runway All Stars.”
The rest of my Thursday night agenda includes dinner and folding laundry. If you want to stop by for a sock-folding party I plan to begin around 8 p.m. local time, so send me an email if this sounds like an activity that interests you. Snacks will be provided.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments: