Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today only! Free pancakes for everybody on earth!

Thanks to that idiotic extended nap yesterday it’s after 4 a.m. and I’m still wide awake with my second full-strength Marcytini. To fill the time I just posted my recipe for Sugar-Free Black Bottom Banana Cream Pie and now, for your possible amusement, I’d like to share this fine photo of GOP funnyman Rick Santorum with his handsome wife and happy offspring.
Holy crap, wouldn’t they make us proud in the White House? (I honestly can’t believe I just typed that last sentence.)

Breaking news in case you’re hungry. Today is National Pancake Day and IHOP is offering everybody on earth a FREE “SHORT STACK” OF BUTTERMILK PANCAKES from 7 a.m. through 10 p.m. in return for a donation to the Children’s Miracle Network. Wow!
However, there’s a $5.95 surcharge for syrup plus $2.95 for 30-minute fork rental. (I might be kidding about this.)

I think I’m finally tired enough to go to bed. All I need is a quick slug of water and I’m done. Thank you for reading this!

No comments: