Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Order from Wal-Mart. It’s always nice to have new things.

In this post: Retirement, real mayonnaise, grill marks.

Oy, people, I finally did it. A couple of hours ago I emailed my website clients to announce that I’m discontinuing all remaining aspects of my business by the end of this year and they should hire designers immediately to build new websites for them. This is a big fat “HOLY CRAP” moment for me. Finally ... no more needy pests! No more baloney! No more chasing deadbeats for money! 

To celebrate I placed an interesting Wednesday afternoon order online with Wal-Mart because it’s always nice to have new things. This included: 1) four bottles of chewable glucose tablets for diabetics; 2) four teeny cans of Bumble Bee shrimp; 3) a can of Tyson “Grilled & Ready” chicken; 4) four bottles of Dial’s Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily body wash (this is the most gorgeous fragrance ever created); and 5) Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise. Is there any other kind?
I decided to try items 2 and 3 (see previous paragraph) because I’m practically a shut-in, I haven’t been inside a grocery store since 2010 and I had no idea whatsoever that these products even existed until today. Wow, right? FYI, I don’t know if the canned Tyson “Grilled & Ready” chicken really tastes grilled or not, but there are grill marks in the picture on the label so I’m counting on an authentic grilled chicken experience. Grill marks are delicious + I love them a lot.

Thank you for being here.

No comments: