Friday, April 4, 2014

Sam and I always select our frozen crapola as a couple.

In this post: Costco, a Friday agenda, Doris Day.

It’s 10:30 Friday morning as I write this post and Sam is headed to Costco for our favorite weekly provisions, such as: 1) teeny chicken tacos; 2) breakfast burritos; 3) a lot of fresh blackberries; and 4) frozen crapola to be determined. For the record, Sam promised to call from the frozen food section so we can select our crapola as a couple. I haven’t been to Costco for a long time and don’t know what’s what any more.
I’ve got a jam-packed agenda today that involves working my way through all the fine Doris Day movies I recorded yesterday on TCM, an afternoon nap, one final load of laundry and refilling my pill sorter. For your possible interest the aforementioned Doris Day movies include I’ll See You in My Dreams, Lover Come Back, The Tunnel of Love, The Thrill of It All, Send Me No Flowers and Please Don’t Eat the Daisies. I might also try to squeeze in last night’s episodes of “Project Runway: Under the Gunn” and “Millionaire Matchmaker” with a braunschweiger sandwich but I’m not promising anything.
Thank you.

No comments: