Monday, January 9, 2012

Introducing the official Howdygram food pyramid.

Can you smell it? I just took a sugar-free yellow cake out of the oven to cool. Frosting is the next step because every cake is better with frosting. For those of you considering a healthier diet for the new year, you may be interested to know that frosted cake stands alone at the top of the Howdygram’s official food pyramid, directly above Coke Zero.
I, for one, sincerely hope these recommendations will help all of you make better choices. I also try to consider a green vegetable at least once a month and in lieu of fruit I like gummi bears or jello.

We’ve had considerable rainfall around here today as illustrated by the map below. Our total so far is about 1½ inches with more on the way tonight and tomorrow. Howdygram headquarters is denoted by the red star, but there’s no point zooming in because you can’t see me. (It’s 47° and I’m in the house.)
In breaking news, an article this afternoon on ABC News’ website reported that Alaska’s former “first dude” Todd Palin, spouse of Sarah Einstein Palin, has endorsed Newt Gingrich for president. As if anybody really gives a crap what Todd Palin thinks. (All I need now is Kim Kardashian’s valued opinion and I’m ready to cast my vote.)
Sam will be home from work soon so I’d better frost my cake. Thanks for stopping by. Incidentally, you look terrific. Have you taken off some weight?

No comments: