Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fabulous crap from Amazon and a chorus line of kittens.

In this post: Tuesday accomplishments, kitten videos.

Before I post a bunch of really cute YouTube videos I’d like to discuss Tuesday’s groundbreaking accomplishments here at Howdygram headquarters. They include: 1) ordering a variety of excellent crapola (pictured below) from Amazon; 2) finishing an annoying client’s website updates, finally; 3) writing a really nice long overdue email to my girlfriend Mary even though I’m not 100% positive she still uses the same address; 4) hosting a sock-folding marathon; and 5) I can’t think of anything else.
Do any of you eat Skinny Pop? I decided to order two small bags to find out what it’s like because Sam can’t find it in the supermarket. Stay tuned for a comprehensive product review in an upcoming Howdygram post. Thank you.

And now ... SOME REALLY CUTE VIDEOS! The first one is a dog and a cat teaching their babies how to walk down a flight of stairs; you’ll note that the cat has a more efficient approach. The second one is a bunch of adorable kittens playing with a pair of jeans. The third one is a Christmas chorus line of kittens (same kittens from video #2) dancing to “Jingle Bells.” Yes, people, I’m a sucker for kittens. I can’t help it.





Thank you for reading this.

No comments: