I’m so damn excited I almost can’t stand it! I just programmed our DVR to record the following list of outstanding movies this weekend.
- The Patsy (1964) starring Jerry Lewis
- Forbidden Planet (1956) starring Walter Pidgeon, Leslie Nielsen, Anne Francis and a robot
- The Penguin Pool Murder (1932) starring Edna May Oliver
- Valley of the Kings (1954) starring Eleanor Parker, Robert Taylor and pyramids
- Behind the Candelabra (2013) starring Matt Damon in a Speedo and Michael Douglas
- The Iron Lady (2011) starring Meryl Streep as Margaret Thatcher
- Victor, Victoria (1982) starring Julie Andrews as a drag queen plus Robert Preston
- De-Lovely (2004), a sing-along Cole Porter biopic starring Kevin Kline and Ashley Judd
- Bachelor in Paradise (1961) starring Bob Hope and Lana Turner
- Anastasia (1956) starring Ingrid Bergman and Yul Brynner
I need to throw some robes in the dryer and eat dinner now. I’ll post again afterwards with another Putz of the Week and a story about some of America’s most popular restaurants that could kill you. Thank you for paying attention.