Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Excellent emergency meals if you’re having a meal emergency.

In this post: Food.

Sam is working late tonight (he just called) so I decided to kill a little time online finalizing our Schwan’s order for tomorrow’s home delivery. Here’s what we’re getting (see below). Those adorable Shrimp Spring Rolls are BRAND NEW and I’ll bet I’m the first customer in the United States to try them! (Maybe not. Take a deep breath.)
This is probably more than enough excitement for today, so I think I’ll watch tonight’s episode of “Dallas” and eat things until Sam gets home. At the moment I’m considering a nice, toasty low-carb bagel with a wad of Kraft Pretend Pimento Cheese Goo that comes in a jar. In case you’re interested, I also have two jars of Kraft Old English Pretend Cheddar Cheese Goo. These are excellent emergency meals if you’re having a meal emergency. If you don’t have any bagels you can eat out of the jar with a spoon.

Thank you for your continuing support.

No comments: