I don’t know if you’ve noticed or not, but as of 3:45 Monday afternoon — and for no apparent reason whatsoever — I started using A DIFFERENT SHADE OF RED for the Howdygram’s accent color! Although I’m pretty sure nobody except me gives a crap about this, in case you can’t tell the difference (or don’t know what I’m talking about) the following example will absolutely knock your socks off:
You can see my new red in action in the sidebar titles, various graphics, my post signature and when you hover over a post headline or a link. This is a lot like wearing new lipstick except it’s free and doesn’t get on your teeth. Thank you for putting up with me.
The following is a list of VERY IMPORTANT THINGS you need to know today!
- The Grout Doctor will be here at 8 to recaulk and regrout the shower in our master bathroom. I’m only mentioning this in case you forgot.
- Malaysia Airlines flight 370 has officially been declared kaput 17 days after it went missing somewhere in a very large body of water on planet earth. The Chinese are having a stroke and believe that marching on the Malaysian embassy will magically result in a different outcome, such as everybody being found alive in the basement eating pizza.
- Tiger Woods has a backache and might miss The Masters in April.
- My new Wal-Mart toaster oven is being delivered today.
- Three shmucks with parachutes jumped off the World Trade Center in New York.
- Oscar Pistorius is a douchebag and Reeva Steenkamp’s text messages prove it.
- We have a 30% chance of severe thunderstorms on Thursday and Weather.com is using boldface orange type to scare the crap out of us.