Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holy crap, everybody! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here!

In this post: It’s here.

I just checked our bank balance. My first Social Security check was deposited this morning, and now it’s official:

At the moment I’m waiting patiently for Sam to wake up (it’s barely 6 a.m.) so he can bring in the cartons that FedEx left on our front doorstep last night at 11:30. (Two from Wal-Mart and one from Asian Food Grocer.) Personally, I think FedEx delivering at that hour is creepy as hell and feels like something from a spy novel. I didn’t hear the truck, I didn’t have an outdoor light turned on and I definitely didn’t want my stuff sitting outside all night in sub-freezing weather. (If my tofu is ruined I’ll strangle somebody.)

Thank you for reading this.

No comments: