I have, without a doubt, the most phenomenal husband on the planet, and I don’t say this just because he’s 6'5", debt-free and deliriously entertaining. To prove the first part of my opening sentence I am proud to list Sam’s Wednesday morning accomplishments.
While I slept on the chaise in the family room — and with no help from anybody — he:
- Dismantled our king-size bed.
- Vacuumed the dust bunnies.
- Dragged the old bed frame and box springs into the garage.
- Assembled our new steel platform bed.
- Attached the dreaded bedskirt. (Sam detests bedskirts.)
- Hoisted the mattress onto the platform.
- Made no noise whatsoever and did not wake me up.
Holy crap, IT’S TIME FOR LUNCH!