Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rich and happy tile-loving Russian seeks child bride.

In this post: Indecent proposal, insomnia.

Me again, your favorite insomniac blogger. It’s 6 a.m. and I’ve been awake since 3:45 doing nothing of any consequence, although I do have a brief news item to share! I’d like to introduce debonair Don Milisav Brzi, age 39, a millionaire Russian who’s in the market for a girl ... object marriage. Don is looking for a “child bride” age 16 to 20 (holy crap) and has created the following ad with accompanying photos to lure the perfect girl to a happy life in St. Petersburg. With fur, lots of tile and more gold than King Tut’s tomb.

To all unmarried ones who would like to spend their life by my side and within all the beauties of my home. Please look below at all the magic of my home that I have decorated with taste, perhaps just for you.
Maybe he’d have better luck with women if he bought himself some sheets. I’m just saying.

No comments: